There are a lot of people in this episode! It was a beautiful day at the District Wine Village in Oliver as the Okanagan Wine Festival Society launched a new event – Winterfest. Thank you to Kimberley Hundertmark for inviting me to to this great event.
In this episode, you will hear from:
- Heather Courtney from General Manager of O’Rourke Peak Cellars and Chair of the Okanagan Wine Festivals Society
- Barbara Hall at Upper Case Winery
- Suk and Neetu from Eau Vivre (pictured above)
- Michal Mosny from Winemakers Cut
- Daphne Scromeda from JoiRyde Winery
- Kayla Bourdignon from UncorkBC and the creator of the annual BC Wine Passport
- We’ll also check in on Nk’Mip Cellars and a new winery at the Wine Village – Foolish Wines.
Singer Mandy Cole also makes an appearance from the stage at the centre of the village.
There were so many wineries I couldn’t get too or that didn’t have time for interviews because they were so busy. Also, unfortunately the audio from Valley Commons was unusable due to technical difficulties. I will return for more soon.
Email your answers to this week’s Big Question, your comments or questions, or your special wine experiences to me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Find us online at Sipsterswinepodcast.ca.
Thanks for listening!